Many times, the clients we supply to are developing new technologies the world hasn’t seen yet. In the past, these included flat screen and HD televisions. Now, we’re just as curious as everyone else to find out what they’re working on. What’s the next big thing?
Research and development is a complicated process, no matter the project. When designing something new, there is an endless array of decisions to make, processes to implement and functions to test. The key to getting your new product through to the other side of this grueling process is controlling as many variables as possible. The more you can control, the more progress you’ll make towards your end result.
That’s where Atlantic Equipment Engineers comes in. We can control every aspect of the materials we supply, from the materials chemistry, to constituent impurities, to particle size in the case of powders. We have the experience to handle any unique requirements you may have. This attention to your special requirements applies to any material you source through AEE, be it a high purity food grade iron powder, a complicated custom alloy or specialized Mil-Spec material. So if you need materials for your R&D process, we’ve got you covered.
- High Purity Targets for Vapor Deposition
- Bridging the Gap Between Mil Specs and Modern Requirements
- Custom Alloys – Creating Specialty Metals for Industry
- ISO9001:2008 and Beyond – The Quality Culture of Atlantic Equipment Engineers
- Industrial Product, Exceptional Service
- The High Purity Metal Powders You Need